Tire Stewardship BC's Community Grant Program
Communities invest considerable resources to support recycling as a way to protect our environment and enhance the quality of life of BC’s citizens. The TSBC Community Grant Program provides financial support to communities who have decided to use and benefit from a wide range of recycled tire products in their projects.
The 2016 Community Grant Program is now closed. It is TSBC’s expectation that the 2017 grant program will open January 2017. Thank you for your interest and thank you to the grant recipients for choosing to use BC recycled rubber in their projects! In 2016, the grants awarded represented a total of 384,569 lbs BC recycled rubber. Since the grant program started TSBC has awarded $3.5m for 271 projects in over 80 communities across BC.
- TSBC Community Grant Program Fact Sheet
- Rubber Surfacing Installers / Product Suppliers
- Example of acceptable signage
- Contact TSBC directly for artwork ready file
- Article on fall height standards for playground surfaces
- Previous Grant Recipients
- Why choose rubber surfacing