Tire Stewardship BC's Community Grant Program
Communities invest considerable resources to support recycling as a way to protect our environment and enhance the quality of life of BC’s citizens. The TSBC Community Grant Program provides financial support to communities who have decided to use and benefit from a wide range of recycled tire products in their projects.
The 2017 Community Grant Program is now open and will close on or before December 31 2017, depending on the availability of grant funds. Applications will be reviewed, processed and grants awarded on a first come, first served basis. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- TSBC Community Grant Application (PDF fillable)
- TSBC Community Grant Program Fact Sheet
- Rubber Surfacing Installers / Product Suppliers
- Example of acceptable signage
- Contact TSBC directly for artwork ready file
- Article on fall height standards for playground surfaces
- Previous Grant Recipients
- Why choose rubber surfacing